INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

What Heals the Heart Book Tour and Giveaway



What Heals the Heart 
Cowbird
Creek Book 1
by
Karen A. Wyle 
Genre:
Western Historical Romance 



Joshua
Gibbs survived the Civil War, building on his wartime experiences to become a
small town doctor. And if he wakes from nightmares more often than he would
like, only his dog Major is there to know it.



Then
two newcomers arrive in Cowbird Creek: Clara Brook, a plain-speaking and yet
enigmatic farmer’s daughter, and Freida Blum, an elderly Jewish widow from New
York. Freida knows just what Joshua needs: a bride. But it shouldn’t be Clara
Brook!



Joshua
tries everything he can think of to discourage Freida’s efforts, including a
wager: if he can find Freida a husband, she’ll stop trying to find him a wife.
Will either matchmaker succeed? Or is it Clara, despite her own scars, who can
heal the doctor’s troubled heart?

Amazon * B&N





Karen
A. Wyle was born a Connecticut Yankee, but eventually settled in Bloomington,
Indiana, home of Indiana University. She now considers herself a Hoosier.
Wyle's childhood ambition was to be the youngest ever published novelist. While
writing her first novel at age 10, she was mortified to learn that some British
upstart had beaten her to the goal at age 9.

Wyle
is an appellate attorney, photographer, political junkie, and mother of two
daughters. Her voice is the product of almost five decades of reading both
literary and genre fiction. It is no doubt also influenced, although she hopes
not fatally tainted, by her years of law practice. Her personal history has led
her to focus on often-intertwined themes of family, communication, the
impossibility of controlling events, and the persistence of unfinished
business.

Author Links 








$20
Amazon
Follow the tour HERE for special content and a
giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting the tour!

    I'd be happy to answer any questions (though it may be late afternoon before I can).

    ReplyDelete