INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Confession of Mr. Darcy, Vampire Books I and II Book Tour and Giveaway

The Confession of Mr. Darcy, Vampire
Books I and II
by Colette L. Saucier
Genre: Paranormal Regency Romance 
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER: The definitive vampire adaptation of Pride and
Prejudice and its sultry sequel in one volume!
Books 1 and 2 of the award-winning, international bestselling Confession of
Mr. Darcy, Vampire, re-released in this special edition only on eBook
for a limited time at an incredible price.

BOOK I: Pulse and Prejudice
Elle Magazine selection "A Most Inventive Adaptation" (April, 2016)
Austenprose "Readers' Choice, Top 5 Books of the Year" (2012)
1st Place Winner in Category, 2013 Chatelaine Awards Romantic Fiction
Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy - elegant, dark, brooding...vampire. The Master of
Pemberley tells his haunting tale of unquenchable desire and
forbidden love.
"I cannot express enough how skeptical I was upon starting this book.
Pride & Prejudice with a touch of vampires was enough to send me
into fits of eye rolls. But, within only the first chapter, I found
myself strangely drawn to the story. The vampire Darcy weaves his
spell quickly." - Austenprose

Book II: Dearest Bloodiest Elizabeth
In this lurid, lusty sequel to Pulse and Prejudice, death shadows the
newlywed Darcys from Pemberley to the parlors of Regency London to
the courtyards of Antebellum New Orleans. As Elizabeth discovers the
trials and travails of marriage to a vampire, can Darcy ever believe
that she loves him as he is? Or will his jealousy tear them apart?
This is the sequel to Pulse and Prejudice; however, as it is not an Austen
adaptation, the reader will find it darker, bloodier, and more
provocative than Book 1.
"After taking the plunge into this dark and haunting world, I am bloody
thrilled to say that I just loved this sequel! The story examines the
beauties and frailties of Darcy and Elizabeth's love and devotion to
each other while folding it into a world filled with gothic danger.
It is action-packed and left me turning pages rather quickly, while
at the same time being filled with well-developed characters whose
inner turmoils make the reader empathize with each of their own
plights."
C.A. Pepe, Just Jane 1813


Colette L. Saucier is a bestselling and award-winning author in a variety of
genres under multiple pseudonyms. Her novel Pulse and Prejudice, Book
I: The Confession of Mr. Darcy, Vampire; the highly-acclaimed
paranormal adaptation of the Jane Austen classic, was the 2013
Chatelaine Awards 1st Place Winner in Category, Romantic Fiction.
Elle Magazine named Pulse and Prejudice a "Most Inventive
Adaptation" of Pride & Prejudice in their April 2016
edition. It was also selected the 2013 1st Place Winner in Category:
Chatelaine Awards Romantic Fiction.

An abridged version of The Proud and the Prejudiced: A Modern Twist on
Pride and Prejudice was selected a 2013 Amazon Breakthrough Novel
Semi-finalist and Austensque Reviews’ Favorite Modern Adaptation
under the title All My Tomorrows.

Colette’s latest release is the controversial erotic noir suspense, The Widow.
She will be releasing Dearest Bloodiest Elizabeth, Book II: The
Confession of Mr. Darcy, Vampire in eBook August, 2016, and print in
October.

A writer, world-traveler, empty-nester, and a literature, history, wine
& cheese lover; Colette lives in Southeast Louisiana with her
historian husband and their dogs.
Follow the tour HERE
for special content and a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment