INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Violet Souls Book Tour and Giveaway


Violet
Souls
The
Evoxian Legacies #1
by
Abbey MacMunn


Genre:
Fantasy Romance 

While
searching for clues to her past, single mother Bree Mills discovers a
subculture of aliens with supernatural abilities living on Earth. And
she’s one of them. Finding herself hurled into a world of
possibilities, it’s made more alluring by Quinn Taylor, the
324-year-old, violet-eyed Evoxian from her childhood dreams.


Quinn
knows his destiny is entwined with Bree’s. He’s fraught with
frustration and desire, but before he can confess his love, he must
wait for her to sense the Akui, a mysterious force tied with ancient
Evoxian law.

At
a Cotswolds country manor, passions awaken and ignite a love more
magical than the once-Utopian planet, Evox. Then Fate delivers a
cruel and heart-breaking blow when Bree is kidnapped by a malicious
alien who wants her and her power. Will Quinn still love Bree when
she’s faced with protecting her half-human daughter… whatever the
cost?






**On
sale for only 99 cents!!**






Abbey
MacMunn writes paranormal and fantasy romance. She lives in
Hampshire, UK, with her husband and their four children.
When
she’s not writing, she likes to watch films and TV shows –
anything from rom-coms to superheroes to science fiction movies.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment