INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Camelot Book Tour and Giveaway


Re:
Camelot
The
Complete Edition
by
E.C. Fisher


Genre:
Epic Fantasy 

Seventeen-year-old
Arthur Godwin-Dragos finds himself much unlike his childhood heroes
who fought for the grace and honor of Camelot. Banished to a bleak
boarding school in England, Arthur cannot help but retreat into the
fantasy of his mother’s old tales. Longing for his own destiny to
assuage his loneliness and despair, Arthur withers in exile in wait
for something more.


In
the stillness, however, the hands of fate begin to turn. Across the
universe, far out of reach of time or space, the planet Avalon grows
dim. The ancient sorceress Merlin awakes from a fevered dream--as
prophecy calls out through the darkness. Sealed and forgotten,
Morgana la Fey stirs in the dark, biding her time to strike against
Merlin and Avalon. Once again must the legend of King Arthur awaken,
and with the power of the mighty Excalibur, beat back the
insufferable darkness once and for all.










E.
C. Fisher is an emerging author who was born in Vandenberg, AFB,
California. Currently, he happily writes and resides in
Florida.


From
2007 to 2011, he proudly served in the United States Marine Corps.
Three years ago he was introduced to the writing world after a bout
of inspiration drove him to write his very first story. After sharing
his work with several people and receiving favorable feedback, he
decided to continue treading on the creative path of
storytelling.

When
he doesn't have a pen in hand, you can find him at the bowling alley
getting strikes or at home reading fantastical books.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment