INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 12, 2019

The Poet of the Heart Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Poet of the Heart
by
LaNona Walker

Genre:
Poetry

People
can fade away, rose petals can be crushed and things can be lost, but
at least you’ll remember how it was. The Poet of The Heart is a
poetry collection that touches everything the heart can feel, hope
for, cherish, and even regret. In a collection of poems ranging from
romantic to heart-wrenching, LaNona Walker dives into her passions
and writes from the heart. Fragmented pieces of dreams and losses
combine to bring you a touching series of stories that have deeper
meanings in their rhymes and lyrics.



**On
Sale for only .99 cents June 27th – July 4th!!!**




LaNona
Walker 
is
a book-aholic and major coffee drinker. When she’s not
jotting stories down or getting lost in books, she can be found
baking delicious treats while jamming to music or re-watching movies
(mostly Marvel) with her Pug. Or getting dragged away from a
bookstore by family members and friends.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment