INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Returning to Mr. Darcy Book Tour and Giveaway


Returning
to Mr. Darcy
by
Sheena Austin

Genre:
Time Travel Romance 

Elizabeth
Bennet has the perseverance and heart of a warrior, but life has
knocked her down and she has lost her spark. However, after a car
accident and awakening to find herself back in time with a man who
calls her his wife, she finally finds the spark she had lost. She
realizes it’s time to stop being scared and embrace the
impossible.


Fitzwilliam
Darcy is plagued with the possibility of his wife never recovering
from amnesia. He shrugs off her odd habits as side effects of her
accident. Distraught, he finds solace in keeping his distance at the
bottom of a glass of whiskey. He assumes she has another lover, since
she calls out for another man in the middle of the night, and when he
sees her in the arms of another man, he is heartbroken, and finds it
all too easy to sever what ties remain. When he comes to know the
error of his ways, he wonders if Elizabeth could ever forgive him for
his harsh judgment.









Sheena
Austin is the author of 
Returning
to Mr. Darcy 
and Alexandria.
A lover of all romance, fantasy, cat whisperer, and Kermit
obsessed, the author currently lives in Virginia with her boyfriend
and two cats. She is a substitute teacher and aspires to fulfill her
dream of being a Special Education teacher.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!















No comments:

Post a Comment