INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Review of His Redemption (The Albion, Book 2) by Natalie-Nicole Bates




Is Marty Burke too good to be true?


With a baby on the way, it should have been the best Christmas ever for Evie Stanton. Instead, she finds herself a widow, and alone in a strange town. Luck seems to shine on Evie when she meets police officer Marty Burke. Marty is everything her late husband was not – kind, caring, and loyal. Marty offers to marry her, and give her and her baby a home.


It’s almost too perfect until Evie hears rumors about Marty’s past.


She finds it impossible to reconcile the handsome, wonderful man she knows, with the dark and dangerous man she is told about.


For Evie, her choice becomes one of uncertainty. Marry a man with a questionable reputation, or find herself homeless with a new baby.

MY REVIEW:

HIS REDEMPTION IS BOOK 2 IN THE ALBION SERIES.  I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK AND MARTY BURKE'S CHARACTER SO MUCH BETTER  I INITIALLY DID NOT LIKE MARTY BUT THIS BOOK SHOWED A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SIDE OF MARTY.  MARTY IS SO CARING AND KIND WITH EVIE AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP HER.  MARTY HELPS EVIE FIND HER HUSBAND.  HE LEARNS THAT HER HUSBAND IS DEAD.  WHEN EVIE FINDS OUT HER HUSBAND IS DEAD, SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING TO DO TO SURVIVE WITH A BABY ON THE WAY.  THEN MARTY OFFERS TO MARRY HER AND BE A FATHER TO HER BABY.  WHEN EVIE LEARNS ABOUT MARTY'S PAST AND REPUTATION, WILL IT CHANGE HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT HIM?

HIS REDEMPTION WAS SUCH A HEARTWARMING LOVE STORY THAT SHOWS LOVE CHANGES YOU IN MANY DIFFERENT WAY.  I THINK FROM THE MOMENT MARTY MET EVIE, HE WAS HOPELESS IN LOVE.  HIS LOVE MADE HIM A BETTER, COMPASSIONATE AND CARING MAN WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR EVIE AND HER BABY.  I LOVED WATCHING EVIE AND MARTY FALLING IN LOVE.  THEY WERE PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.  THERE WAS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY AND LOVE BETWEEN THEM.  

ANOTHER GREAT BOOK IN THE ALBION SERIES BY THE WONDER NATALIE-NICOLE BATES.  THIS SERIES IS A MUST READ.  I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I READ THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  5 STARS

Biography
Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie-Nicole online at www.natalienicolebates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment