INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Escape Claws by Linda Reilly Release Tour and Giveaway


Escape
Claws
A
Cat Lady Mystery
by
Linda Reilly
Genre:
Cozy Mystery
204
pages

Here,
killer, killer, killer . . .





For
the first time in sixteen years, Lara Caphart has returned to her
hometown of Whisker Jog, New Hampshire. She wants to reconnect with
her estranged Aunt Fran, who’s having some difficulty looking after
herself—and her eleven cats. Taking care of a clowder of kitties is
easy, but keeping Fran from being harassed by local bully Theo Barnes
is hard. The wealthy builder has his sights set on Fran’s property,
and is determined to make her an offer she doesn’t dare
refuse.

Then
Lara spots a blue-eyed ragdoll cat that she swears is the
reincarnation of her beloved Blue, her childhood pet. Pursuing the
feline to the edge of Fran’s yard, she stumbles upon the body of
Theo Barnes, clearly a victim of foul play. To get her and Fran off
the suspect list, Lara finds herself following the cat’s clues in
search of a killer. Is Blue’s ghost really trying to help her solve
a murder, or has Lara inhaled too much catnip?





Armed
with a degree in Criminal Justice, Linda Reilly once contemplated a
career in law enforcement. But life took a twist, and instead she
found her niche in real estate closings and title examinations, where
the dusty tomes in the Registry of Deeds enticed her into solving
mysteries of a different sort. A dyed-in-the-wool New Englander,
Linda lives in New Hampshire with her husband, who affectionately
calls her "Nose-in-a-Book." A member of Sisters in Crime
and Mystery Writers of America, she loves solving mysteries of the
cozy type. When she's not pounding away at her keyboard, she can
usually be found prowling the shelves of a local bookstore or
library.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment