INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Review of Murder in Vail by Judy Moore





Sally Braddock’s serene lifestyle atop a mountain in Vail, Colorado, changes drastically each year when her three spoiled children and their spouses visit her – and her money – for Christmas. They live off their trust funds, which are disappearing quickly, and spend most of the holidays bickering and hitting up their mother for money.

This year, Sally makes an announcement that sends her children into a tizzy, an announcement so extreme that it pushes someone in the house to murder. The storm inside the house is matched by a raging blizzard outside, and the family finds themselves snowbound with a killer.

MY REVIEW:

MURDER IN VAIL IS ANOTHER EXCELLENT BOOK BY JUDY MOORE.  IT IS A MURDER MYSTERY THAT HAS A LOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS THAT WILL KEEP YOU GUESSING UNTIL THE VERY END.  I THOUGHT I KNEW WHO DONE IT BUT THEN JUDY SURPRISED ME.

SALLY LIVES IN VAIL COLORADO AND HER CHILDREN AND SPOUSES ARE COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.  HER  CHILDREN AND SPOUSES ARE SO VERY SPOILED AND SELFISH. THE CONSTANT BICKERING WAS DRIVING SALLY CRAZY.  ALL SHE WANTED WAS TO SPEND A NICE CHRISTMAS WITH HER CHILDREN BUT THEY ARE ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE MONEY.  SALLY MAKES A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT THAT UPSETS EVERYONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD WHICH ENDS WITH SOMEONE BEING MURDERED.

JUDY MOORE HAS BECOME ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS AND I ENJOY HER WRITING SO MUCH.  SHE WRITES TERRIFIC STORYLINES AND CHARACTERS AND KNOWS HOW TO KEEP HER READERS ENGAGED.  MURDER IN VAIL WAS NO EXCEPTION.  SHE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB IN PORTRAYING THE CHARACTERS AND HOW EACH ONE CHANGED THROUGHOUT THE STORYLINE.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD MURDER MYSTERY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING MURDER IN VAIL.  THIS BOOK TRULY SHOWS WHAT MONEY DOES TO PEOPLE.  5 STARS



Biography
Judy Moore writes primarily mysteries and thrillers, as well as lighter family fiction. A longtime news writer, editor, and magazine feature writer, she has a master's degree in journalism and was a college journalism professor. Her fiction and nonfiction work has been published in numerous national publications, and her novels are published by BTGN publishers. A lifelong Florida resident, she is a former tennis pro and sports writer, so her stories sometimes have a sports backdrop. Her novel "Somebody Killed the Cart Girl" is a golf mystery, and her "Murder in Vail" is set on the ski slopes of Colorado. Her Christmas anthology "Christmas Interrupted," contains three popular novellas: "Airport Christmas," "The Holiday House Sitter," and "The Hitchhiker on Christmas Eve." An earlier novella, "Birds of Prey," and her new novelette "Football Blues," are also available on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment