INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Review of Loving Her Scars by B.M. Griffin




Shayla's scars run deeper than those on her body. Being beaten by a man you loved can do that to you. Shayla barely survived her first love, Eric. He left her broken and scarred in more ways than one.
Her best friend Adam is the only man she has been able to trust since. Friends since childhood, Adam has been in love with Shayla for as long as he can remember. He couldn’t save her from Eric, but he is determined never to fail her again. There’s just one little thing she doesn’t know—Adam is a werewolf.
Shayla gets sucked into a world of werewolves and finds herself opening up to Adam’s love, but there is one alpha wolf who threatens to take it all away. If they are going to survive they’ll need to come together to fight for each other and their pack. Can Shayla find the strength to leave her past behind and fight for the future she wants, or will she hide and lose herself to the pain all over again?

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING BY B.M. GRIFFIN AND I AM SO GLAD I DID.  LOVING HER SCARS WAS SUCH AN EXCELLENT READ.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND STORYLINE.  I AM A BIG FAN OF PARANORMAL AND THIS BOOK HAD SO MANY GENRES IN IT.  IT HAD YOUR PARANORMAL, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY AND ROMANCE WHICH MADE FOR AN EXCELLENT READ. THE AUTHOR KEPT YOU IN SUSPENSE AND ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT THAT YOU DID NOT WANT TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN.

WE ARE INTRODUCED TO SHAYLA WHO WAS BEATEN BY ERIC, THE MAN SHE LOVED.  SHE IS RESCUED BY ADAM, HER BEST FRIEND.  HE IS THE ONLY MAN SHE TRUSTS.  I LOVE ADAM.  HE IS A WONDERFUL FRIEND WHO IS TAKING CARE OF SHAYLA AND LOOKING OUT FOR HER. HE IS SO GENTLE AND PATIENT WITH SHAYLA.  I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM MYSELF.   SHAYLA AND ADAM HAVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS SINCE CHILDHOOD.  ADAM HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH SHAYLA AND HE HAS A SECRET.  ADAM IS A WEREWOLF.  SHAYLA IS THEN DRAWN INTO HIS WORLD OF WEREWOLVES WHICH PUTS HER IN DANGER. I LOVE HOW SHAYLA GETS STRONGER AND HER LOVE GROWS FOR ADAM.  WILL SHAYLA AND ADAM SURVIVE?  WILL SHAYLA BE STRONG ENOUGH?

WHAT AN EXCELLENT BOOK. I LOVE THE CHEMISTRY THESE CHARACTERS HAVE AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  I REALLY ENJOYED THE AUTHORS WRITING AND I FELT APART OF THE BOOK.  I FELT LIKE I WAS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THE AUTHOR'S BOOKS. 5 STARS





Biography
Bonnie Griffin, known as Author B.M. Griffin, lives in the small town of Richlands, North Carolina with her husband and two daughters. She has been successful in the business world, obtaining her Business Management Associate’s Degree from Miller-Motte College, and becoming a highly successful Branch Manager in the financial industry. Now Bonnie is pursuing her Master's degree in Creative Writing at Southern New Hampshire University as she works on making her dream of being a writer a reality; a dream she has desired since she was only ten years old.


Bonnie grew up in a broken home where reading became an outlet and a sanctuary. It was this sanctuary that led to her desire to create fantasies for others to enjoy in the hopes of creating worlds that readers could use for their own escapes just as she had growing up.

Bonnie has an avid imagination and loves creating new worlds, creatures, species, and bringing them together through action and most of all, love. Her first novel, "Loving Her Scars", is a Paranormal Romance that is sure to capture readers' hearts and pull them into a wonderful world full of fantasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment