INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Review I Killed a Witch for My Senior Project by Sam Whittaker

He’s Killed a Werewolf. He’s Killed a Vampire. But is he ready for his Most Dangerous Challenge? Allen DeShawn is ready to graduate high school and put all his horrific tragedies behind him. But lurking in the darkness is a sinister mind that has watched him for years. And now it’s ready to sacrifice him and his friends to gain an unholy power over the world of the living. But Allen is no slouch. When classmates start dying left and right and their bodies turn up mutilated, he knows something evil is at work. He commits to bringing down the killer witch behind it all. Yet he is pushed beyond his limits until faced with an impossible choice: Give up everyone he loves or watch the world fall into darkness. Can Allen cut to the heart of the hag’s schemes, or will he lose himself, his family, and the girl he loves to the blood-soaked claws of the Witch? I Killed a Witch for My Senior Project is a terrifying and nostalgic horror thriller set in the late 1990s. Grab your copy of I Killed a Witch for My Senior Project today and face your fears.

MY REVIEW:

I KILLED A WITCH FOR MY SENIOR PROJECT IS BOOK 3 IN THE I KILL CURSED CREATURES SERIES. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. THERE IS A LOT OF ACTION AS SOMEONE IS MURDERING ALLEN'S CLASSMATES AND HE IS CALLED UPON ONCE AGAIN TO STOP THE MURDERS AND PUT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS' LIVES ON THE LINE. 

ALLEN, HIS PARENTS AND FRIENDS HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH. THEY HAVE LOST SO MANY LOVED ONES BUT THEY CONTINUE TO BE STRONG AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT. ALLEN JUST WANTS TO GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL AND BE WITH HIS FRIENDS BUT ONCE AGAIN HE IS CALLED UPON TO DEFEAT A MURDEROUS MONSTER. I LOVE HOW EACH STORY IS DIFFERENT WITH A DIFFERENT MONSTER AND THE CHARACTERS MATURE IN EACH STORY. I LOVE SAM WHITTAKER'S WRITING AND HIS STORY TELLING AND ALL THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE VERY BELIEVABLE AND REAL ESPECIALLY ALLEN.

I REALLY ENJOYED I KILLED A WITCH FOR MY SENIOR PROJECT. I THINK EACH STORY GETS BETTER AND BETTER. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS SERIES MADE INTO MOVIES. I THINK IT WOULD BE REALLY GOOD. THE STORY MAKES ME THINK OF THE MONSTER SQUAD WHICH I ENJOYED SO MUCH WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND STILL DO TO THIS DAY.  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES. EVERYONE MUST READ THIS SERIES. IT IS EXCELLENT AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING.  5 STARS  
 
Sam is the author of more than 20 books. He writes in the Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror genres. In Horror, he has written "I Kill Cursed Creatures" (3 Books, Ongoing) and "The Ghostly Elements" (5 Books, Complete). He also has a book of Short Horror Fiction: "Beyond the Grave, Beyond the Stars." In Fantasy, he has two related series: "Brotherhood of the Scythe" (7 books, complete), & a prequel trilogy, "Rise of the Scythe" (2 books, Ongoing). In Science Fiction, he has begun three series: "Chronicles of Dar'ryn" (6 books, Complete), "Sunglasses at Midnight" (1 book, Ongoing), and: "Battle Cruiser Elite" (1 book, Ongoing).

No comments:

Post a Comment