INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Review of The Missing Station Book 1 of The Black Texts by C.J. Nellis

Supernatural serial killer mystery, 'The Missing Station' combines classic supernatural stories that you've already heard of, into one epic and original psychological horror thriller... Your knowledge of spooky stories may just be tested, my Darling Reader. A mysterious curse appears to be afflicting passengers that catch a late underground subway train. Victims report seeing a mysterious, ghostly train station that no one else can find any record of, before succumbing to a violent mania and finally, death. A trio of paranormal hunters are investigating the gruesome curse, as a mysterious serial killer also stalks the city streets each night. Are the two cases related? Is it the dead that we need to be afraid of, or something far, far more sinister?..

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING BY C.J. NELLIS BEFORE BUT I AM SO GLAD I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ ONE OF HIS BOOKS. I REALLY ENJOYED READING THE MISSING STATION BOOK 1 OF THE BLACK TEXTS SERIES. THE BOOK TOOK ME COMPLETELY BY SURPRISE. THE TITLE IS MISLEADING AND THE STORY IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. THERE ARE SEVERAL STORIES GOING ON IN THE MISSING STATION COMBINING SUPERNATURAL, A SERIAL KILLER MYSTERY AND EVEN A MISSING PERSON. THESE ARE SOME OF FAVORITE GENRES. THE STORIES MAY BE CONNECTED OR NOT BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO READ THE MISSING STATION TO FIND OUT. I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK. I WAS DRAWN INTO THE STORY FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE VERY END.  I DID NOT WANT THE BOOK TO END AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

THIS A MUST READ FOR FANS OF SUPERNATURAL, MURDER MYSTERIES AND SERIAL KILLERS.I LOVE THE AUTHORS WRITING WHICH INSTANTLY DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY.  4 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment