INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, July 22, 2024

Review of Field of Lilies by DV Fischer


Tori My name is Tori Townsend and I have three problems. Problem number one: I'm a sucker for the walking red flags. Problem number two: I never thought I'd kill someone. The third and worst problem of all and what really takes the cake. I certainly never thought I'd be hunted. Killian I don’t like to tell people my full name, just like I don’t like to tell people anything about my past. If they knew, they’d do more than steer clear of me because of my rugged appearance. Drifting. That’s what I’ve been doing, in search of the elusive person who wronged me. The man who took everything from me because of what I did to him. But when I walked into Fairview, I hadn’t expected for all hell to break loose, and I hadn’t expected the woman who owns the B&B I’ve been staying at, the woman who is slowly winning me over, to be in trouble. I just wish it wasn't because of my past.

MY REVIEW:

TORI ACCIDENTIALLY KILLS SOMEONE AND IS HAVING A HARD TIME DEALING WITH IT. KILLIAN IS A DRIFTER, WHO NEEDS A PLACE TO STAY BUT ALSO HAS A DARK SECRET OF HIS OWN. TORI OFFERS KILLIAN A PLACE TO STAY AT HER B & B. BUT NEITHER TORI OR KILLIAN EXPECTED THE INTENSE PASSION AND CONNECTION THEY EXPERIENCE BETWEEN THEM.

FIELD OF LILIES IS THE SECOND BOOK IN A DUOLOGY AND BY FAR MY FAVORITE. I REALLY LOVED TORI AND KILLIAN'S STORY. I THOUGHT IT WAS MUCH DARKER THAN THE FIRST ONE AND I ENJOYED THE STORYLINE. IT IS A FAST READ THAT LEAVES YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT FILLED WITH SUSPENSE, SPICE AND INTRIGUE. THERE ARE ALOT OF TWISTS AND TURNS THAT LEAVE THE READER GUESSING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. I LOVED KILLIAN AND TORI'S CONNECTION. THEY BOTH STEAMED UP THE PAGES.  BOTH TORI AND KILLIAN ARE VERY STRONG CHARACTERS FILLED WITH A LOT OF HEARTACHE. I FELT THAT FIELD OF LILIES WAS VERY EMOTIONAL AT TIMES WITH TORI AND KILLIAN'S HEARTACHE.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOT, SUSPENSEFUL READ, THEN I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU CHECK OUT THIS DUOLOGY.  5 STARS



 

DV Fischer USA Today & International bestselling and two-time Iowa award-winning author DV Fischer is a mother of two very busy boys, a wife to wonderful husband, and an owner of three sock-loving German Shorthair Pointers. They also have one cat named Geralt. Together, they live in Sheldon, Iowa. When DV Fischer isn't chasing after her children, she spends her time typing like a mad woman while consuming vast amounts of caffeine. Sometimes, if her husband can manage to remind her of the real world outside her office window, they hike! You can follow DV Fischer on Amazon, Bookbub, Instagram, TikTok, Threads, Facebook, or join her VIP Reader's Group on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment