INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Now Live Mated to Curves by DV Fischer

 Happy Release Day, DV Fischer!

Now out on 'Zon! Kindle unlimited or 99 pennies!


Blurb:
All shifters are pack-less. A few well-snapped photos and a crazy and persistent journalist later, packs no longer exist. It’s to keep their race alive, but shifters like Avani have to get out their aggression somewhere. She’s an alpha with something to prove, and even though she can’t lead a pack, she can still be the best fighter at the nearest shifter underground fight club. What she wasn’t expecting was to find that her mate owned it.





Cade was once the alpha of The Glacier Pack. When packs were banned, he opened the fight club to give a place for shifters to go and still feel like they belonged. He can’t lead the shifters through this tough time, but he can give them a safe place to go. Then one night, he witnesses a curvy female alpha taking on the biggest man in their line-up in the club’s ring. As soon as he saw Avani, he knew . . . she was his mate.

The problem is, Avani doesn’t want a mate for fear that shifters will gravitate toward a mated alpha pair, that they’ll inevitably start a pack, and that the persistent journalist will eventually catch on. With her determination, how in the world was he going to convince her to be his?

#shifterromance #curvygirlshifterromance #curvygirlromance #curvygirldarkromance #curvygirlbooks #plussizedbooks #plussizedromance #darkshifterromance #darkromance #kindleunlimited #newbook #newshifterseries #amazonbooks #curvygirlparanormalromance #curvygirlpnr


--
DV Fischer
DVFischerauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment