INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Review of Melinda West Monster Gunslinger by KC Grifant

 

In an Old West overrun by monsters, a stoic gunslinger must embark on a dangerous quest to save her friends and stop a supernatural war. Sharpshooter Melinda West, 29, has encountered more than her share of supernatural creatures after a monster infection killed her mother. Now, Melinda and her charismatic partner, Lance, offer their exterminating services to desperate towns, fighting everything from giant flying scorpions to psychic bugs. But when they accidentally release a demon, they must track a dangerous outlaw across treacherous lands and battle a menagerie of creatures—all before an army of soul-devouring monsters descend on Earth. The Witcher meets Bonnie and Clyde in a re-imagined Old West full of diverse characters, desolate landscapes, and fast-paced adventure.

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING BY AUTHOR KC GRIFANT BEFORE AND WAS COMPLETELY TAKEN BY SURPRISE WITH THIS BOOK. IT WAS NOT AT ALL WHAT I EXPECTED AND I WILL DEFINITELY BE READING MORE BY THIS AUTHOR. THE AUTHOR HAS CREATED A UNIQUE STORYLINE WITH 2 GUNSLINGERS, MELINDA AND LANCE WHO ARE VERY MUCH IN LOVE AND ALSO SLAY MONSTERS IN THE OLD WEST. THIS IS DEFINITELY DIFFERENT FROM YOUR NORMAL HORROR READS BUT IT WORKS. KC GRIFANT HAS TAKEN THE READER ON WILD RIDE THAT LEAVES YOU GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT THROUGHOUT THE STORY. YOU WILL BE INTRODUCE TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF MONSTERS WHICH ARE DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING YOU READ ABOUT BEFORE AND THE CHARACTERS SOME YOU WILL LOVE AND SOME YOU WILL HATE.  THIS IS A DEFINITE MUST READ FOR YOU HORROR AND PARANORMAL FANS.  MELINDA WEST MONSTER GUNSLINGER WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE. 5 STARS
 
KC Grifant 

KC Grifant is a New England-to-SoCal transplant who writes internationally published horror, fantasy, science fiction and weird western stories for collectible card games, podcasts, anthologies and magazines. Her writings have appeared in Andromeda Spaceways Magazine, Aurealis Magazine, Unnerving Magazine, Frozen Wavelets, Tales to Terrify, The Macabre Museum and Colp Magazine. Her short stories have haunted dozens of collections, including We Shall Be Monsters, Beyond the Infinite: Tales from the Outer Reaches, Shadowy Natures, Six Guns Straight From Hell, and the Stoker-nominated Fright Mare: Women Write Horror. In addition, she is the co-founder of the Horror Writers Association (HWA) San Diego chapter, an organization that helps to connect writers and fans of horror literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment