INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Now Live! Monsters Matchmaking

 

Now Live!

Monsters Matchmaking: A Paranormal Women's Fiction Romantic Comedy (Midlife Magic Dating Service Book 1)

The magical dating service knows best… Right? We can only hope.

Andromeda is sick of being used in relationships. Working for one of the top PR firms around, she gets to see how terrible people are on a daily basis, and she’s over it. Now that she’s over forty, she was all but ready to give up on love. As a last ditch, she agrees to give an exclusive dating agency a chance, but only because her best friend recommends it to her. What’s the worst that could happen? Another failed, short-term relationship won’t kill her.

Probably.

Bran de Clare, Monster King. His people have long been trapped in another dimension, but Bran is determined to find a place for them in the modern world, and do whatever it takes to fix the violent and cruel reputation that has plagued his kind since their banishment.

Both Andromeda and Bran soon realize factions in both of their worlds want to destroy any hope of a peaceful reunion of the so-called monsters to the human world. The human scientists will do anything to keep the knowledge of magic a secret. Monster rebels work against Bran day and night in an attempt to take over the worlds. Both of them.

Bran and Andromeda must overcome their vast differences to come together and save their worlds. If they happen to fall in love along the way? Alls the better, but neither see that happening any time soon.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B9873JF6


#paranormalwomensfiction #pwfbooks #paranormalwomensfictionbooks #amazonbooks #newbookrelease #newbooks #bookbookbook #booksofinstagram #booksofig #paranormalbooks #womensfictionbooks #womensfiction #womenwhowrite


No comments:

Post a Comment