INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, April 8, 2022

Midlife Mage Unbowed by L.A. Boruff and Daphne Moore

 Congrats, Daphne Moore. Unbowed (Midlife Mage: Book Three) is LIVE!


Ceridwen Gault—mage whose life has turned upside down.






Her powers are now so overused she can’t access them, Ceri finds out the identity of the father of her son from a powerful ally. That's helpful, since she never knew his name or appearance. But now she has to deal with rapid-fire attacks on herself and her family while trying to maintain a façade of normalcy and retain her job.


As it all comes to a decisive fight, she discovers that with the help of her almost-boyfriend, Nick, she's able to free Goblins from their enslavement without draining her powers again.


Things just keep getting crazier and crazier for Ceri. She's hanging on for the ride at this point, hoping to salvage her sanity. And maybe get to know Nick a little better. **wink**


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09RVKT45Q


#preorder #kindle #amazonbooks #paranormalwomensfiction #PWF #fantasy #fiction #kindlebooks #kindleunlimited #amazonbooks #amazon #booksof2022 #booksofinstagram #fantasy #fantasybooks #reads #readmorebooks #booksbooksbooks #booksofinsta #fantasynovel #readersofinstagram #reader #readeroffantasy #bookstack #bookshelf #mybooks #2022books #nowavailable #booksnowavailable 

No comments:

Post a Comment