INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Achlivan Cycle Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Displaced
The
Achlivan Cycle Book 1
by
Cloud S. Riser
Genre:
SciFi, YA Romance

Chevelle
Donahue thought going into work would be just like any other boring
day at the mall. Sure, there was her annoying co-worker Wicken
Sanders, and a promotional visit from teen heartthrob Timber Hudson,
to watch and keep her entertained. But who was she kidding? Working
retail was lame no matter what happened. A terrorist attack changes
everything - an attack from aliens of all things. The patrons are
given two options: comply or else. Complying means giving in to a new
set of rules and changing her entire life. "Or else" means
she has no chance of going home again. She must figure out the truth
behind why the aliens are holding everyone hostage. In doing so, she
risks her chance at freedom - but by the time she learns what's
really happening, she might not want it.


**FREE
on Amazon!**


Invited
The
Achlivan Cycle Book 2

It's
been three months since Chevelle Donahue, Wicken Sanders, and Timber
Hudson were taken from Earth by the Achlivans - an alien race
kidnapping humans in the name of preserving as much of Earth as
possible before it is destroyed.







Wicken
has been sold to another alien race - The Gorgachan - and their way
of life is no where near as peaceful as the Utopia the Achlivans have
set up. While he tries to figure out a way back home to his beloved
Chevelle, he is caught in the middle of a fight that shouldn't
involve him. 





Meanwhile,
Chevelle and Timber work together to find a way to bring Wicken back
home again, along with how they can save their families back on
Earth. Someone on the Achlivan ship is working against them and their
happily ever after. Timber and Chevelle must choose between their own
desires and doing the right thing - and each must prepare to give the
performance of their lives if they're going to survive.




**On
Sale for the tour!!**


Sheltered
The
Achlivan Cycle Book 3

The
exciting conclusion to the Achlivan Cycle!







Timber
Hudson must come to terms with the loss of his family and friends
while at the same time being tasked with his greatest challenge:
saving humanity from becoming mindless drones. It'd be a lot easier
if Rumor would keep her nose in her own business and in prison where
it belongs.





Meanwhile,
Chevelle and Wicken must choose sides. One offers them the chance to
rebuild Earth from the ground up, and the other will return them to
Sanctuary to be with their family and friends. Neither choice is as
black and white as it seems.

And
all must face great dangers.





Cloud
S. Riser is a Minnesota native. She has lived in Minnesota her whole
life. She will probably remain there for her whole life too. The
mother of The Squid, Skyscraper, and two cats, her life is definitely
never dull. An adventure she braves with her husband. In order to
stay sane, she creates massive amounts of fiction which she has
decided to share with the rest of the world for the simple reason of:
she is a storyteller.



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment