INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Review of Waves of Murder A Fiona Quinn Mystery





School?s out for the summer!
Kindergarten teacher, Fiona Quinn is looking forward to spending some quality time in her yard and with her boyfriend, Detective Nathan Landry. However, Fiona?s plans get squelched when her mother volunteers her to edit a manuscript for famous romance author, Wyla Parkes.
What?s so bad about that? The author insists Fiona must work on the manuscript at her beach cottage on Presque Isle--three hours away from her yard and Nathan. Spending six weeks in an adorable cottage on a private beach doesn?t really seem all that bad until people start turning up dead?beginning with the author! Fiona?s summer of sun and sand is instantly transformed into a murder investigation. Can Fiona and Nathan crack the case or will the murderer getaway on a wave of deceit?
Join Fiona and the gang for a hot whodunit on the sandy beaches of Presque Isle, Pennsylvania!

MY REVIEW:

WAVES OF MURDER IS BOOK 3 IN THE FIONA QUINN MYSTERIES.  WAIVES OF MURDER IS JUST AS ENJOYABLE AS THE FIRST TWO BOOKS.  FIONA IS NOT ONLY A SCHOOL TEACHER BUT ALSO A SLEUTH.  TROUBLE SEEMS TO FIND FIONA WHEREVER SHE GOES.  THIS TIME SHE IS ON SUMMER BREAK.  FIONA IS REALLY FORWARD TO SPENDING TIME WITH HER DETECTIVE BOYFRIEND NATHAN.  HER MOTHER VOLUNTEERS HER TO EDIT A MANUSCRIPT FOR A FAMOUS AUTHOR.  FIONA STUMBLES UPON A MURDER AT THE BEACH. CAN FIONA AND NATHAN SOLVE THE MURDER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE?

I REALLY ENJOY THIS SERIES.  IT IS VERY ENTERTAINING AND HILARIOUS AT TIMES BUT ALSO FULL OF MYSTERY AND SUSPENSE.  WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE THE MURDERER FIGURED OUT, THE AUTHOR THROWS IN SOMETHING ELSE.  I ALSO LOVE THE TOUCH OF THE GHOST IN THE STORY.  IT REALLY MAKES THE STORY INTERESTING AND FUNNY.  I REALLY ENJOY THE AUTHOR'S WRITING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT TROUBLE FIONA FINDS NEXT.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COZY MYSTERY WITH ROMANCE, MURDER AND SUSPENSE, THEN I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERIES.  5 STARS





Biography
C.S. McDonald taught dance and choreographed shows for twenty-six years. Nowadays, she resides with her husband and her poorly behaved Cocker Spaniel, Allister, on their Thoroughbred farm, Fly-by-Night Stables, near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. George the Pony is a real pony who lives among the tall Thoroughbreds on their farm.

Most recently Ms. McDonald decided to write a cozy mystery series. The Fiona Quinn Mysteries are quick clean reads for everyone! You'll love Fiona and the quirky but oh so charming, Detective Landry. Fiona is a kindergarten teacher and an unlikely sleuth from Pittsburgh. If you've never been to Pittsburgh, welcome to this wonderful city! Ms. McDonald has even sprinkled a little Pittsburghese into her stories just for fun. Yinz will love it!

To learn more about C.S. McDonald, George, and her cozy mystery series, Fiona Quinn Mysteries, please visit her website at: www.csmcdonaldbooks.com

Hey! Book #3 Fiona Quinn Mysteries, WAVES OF MURDER, is now available! Watch for book #4, TASTES LIKE MURDER, coming this fall!
WOOT! MURDER ON POINTE is now available on Audible! WAVES OF MURDER will be soon!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for this wonderful review! I so appreciate that you love my books!XXOO

    ReplyDelete