INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Review of Spellbound Cinderella (The Cinderella Body Club Story 2) by Angela Ford





Tess Andrews lacked self-confidence. She believed she was ‘Plain-Jane’. Her last date ended before it began when he asked if she’d set him up with one of her model clients. Tess owned a small employment agency. Some of her clients were models, which only made her insecurities worse.

Internationally-famous model photographer, Parker Walsh, always left Tess speechless and in a rush to run and hide. She attempts to spark up a conversation but with no success. Her business dealings were even dealt with through his assistant.

Her savior—Girls Night; once a week Tess got together with her friends who were all in similar situations with no luck in love. One night they wished on a magical pendant to be that perfect girl they would like to see in the mirror. They wake up in their ‘Cinderella Bodies’ – sexy and better looking but they only have until midnight to make
the most of it..Her ‘Cinderella Body’ boosts her confidence to invite Parker to lunch. He surprises her with an invite to his charity fashion show. Tess has everything for her magical night – her Prince, the dress, the shoes but she worries when the clock strikes twelve if he’ll like the ‘real’ her.

MY REVIEW:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SERIES.  I LOVE FAIRYTALES BUT THESE STORIES PERTAIN TO REAL LIFE.  SPELLBOUND CINDERELLA IS THE 2ND BOOK IN THE CINDERELLA BODY CLUB SERIES.  TESS AND HER FRIENDS ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLES OF WOMEN WHO DO NOT SEE THE REAL PERSON INSIDE OF THEM.  IT TAKES A MAGICAL PENDANT TO GIVE THEM THE CONFIDENCE TO GO AFTER WHAT THEY REALLY WANT.  ALONG THE WAY, THEY FIND OUT EVERYONE SEES THEM DIFFERENTLY THAN WHAT THEY SEE THEMSELVES.

TESS HAD A HARD TIME WITH HER SELF-CONFIDENDENCE ESPECIALLY WORKING AROUND MODELS.  I KNOW THAT MY SELF-CONFIDENCE WOULD ESPECIALLY BE DOWN.  THE MAGICAL PENDANT GIVES HER THE CONFIDENCE TO APPROACH THE MAN OF HER DREAMS FOR A DATE.  AND SHE HAS A MAGICAL NIGHT LIKE NO OTHER WITH PARKER.  ONCE THE CLOCK STRIKES TWELVE, WILL PARKER STILL LIKE THE REAL TESS?

ANGELA WEAVES TOGETHER A MAGICAL FAIRY TALE LOVE STORY.  I LOVE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN PARKER AND TESS.  THEY HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON.  I THINK SPELLBOUND CINDERELLA  AND THIS SERIES ARE PERFECT FOR EVERYONE.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ IT.  I LOVE ANGELA'S WRITING AND PASSION IN A BOOK AND I RECOMMEND YOU READ ALL OF HER BOOKS.  SHE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS. 5 STARS




Angela Ford originates from Nova Scotia…Canada’s Ocean Playground! Her love of the ocean and sunsets are always in her heart and give her inspiration. Her love for words keeps her turning the page. She is never without a book, whether she’s reading or writing. Her dedication and involvement with cyber safety seminars gave her an Award of Distinction and sparked the idea for her first book Closure. Between two jobs, being a mom with a home always filled with teenagers and rather interesting stories; she is lucky to have one very patient and understanding man. Every possible quiet moment she finds, she treasures and just writes about the moments to come. You can follow her at www.bookstogonow.com or visit her website at www.angelafordauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment