INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Review of Forbidden by Angela Ford


Agent Jessica Resario thought she found Closure with the arrest of her parents' killer. She allowed her heart to love again and married Tom. Knowing a married couple can't be on the team together; Tom stepped down and decided to train at the FBI academy. Jess is promoted to Supervisory Special Agent.


She continues to deliver spine-chilling seminars to parents about cyber safety. One seminar introduces her to Tiffany Bennett's parents who are quite concerned for their daughter's safety from an Internet Predator. Jess leads the team to protect Tiffany and discovers that the past can creep back into your life.

MY REVIEW

I really enjoyed reading Forbidden. The idea of Internet Predators is occurring all over the world. It is a subject you are hearing more and more about. Agent Jessica Resario gives seminars all over the world introducing parents to cyber safety. Along the way, she meets Tiffany's parents who are concerned about her. Tiffany has all of the signs of having an Internet Predator. Jessica starts an investigation and with her team discover some very interesting information and facts about the Predator. I love Jessica and her team. Jessica does whatever is necessary to find out the truth even though she has to break the rules sometimes to save someone's life. Jessica and her husband, Tom are so in love and have a wonderful relationship. He is very caring and understanding of her work. Jessica has a wonderful team who look out of reach other. The book is filled with action, mystery, murder and a surprise that no one seen coming.

I am looking forward to reading more of Angela's book. She is a wonderful writer. I enjoy reading books with romance, mystery, murder, action and intrique. 4 stars

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Victoria! So happy you enjoyed Forbidden and intrigued with Agent Jessica Resario and her team. Cyber Safety is very important...especially when it comes to our kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely. I thought you portrayed the problem so well in your book. Looking forward to reading more of your books Angela.

    ReplyDelete