INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, September 23, 2024

Review of Home by Ben Young

Death can invade any home. The town of Oak Hollow, Ohio is dying. Jobs are scarce, crime is rampant, and the authorities aren’t helping. But, when the infamous haunted house on Asher Street is quickly converted to a funeral home, it appears something has come to pick clean the bones of this once-proud Midwestern town. Who is Lloyd Mnemic? Can his kindly offer of free funeral services be trusted? If you were given the chance to speak to a deceased loved one, would you take it? What if all it cost was a bit of your time?

MY REVIEW:

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK BY BEN YOUNG AND IT DEFINITELY WON'T BE MY LAST BOOK. I REALLY ENJOYED READING HOME. I WAS HOOKED FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END. BEN YOUNG'S WRITING STYLE AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WAS EXCELLENT AND WELL-WRITTEN. THE STORY WAS VERY CREEPY AND GORY AND KEPT YOU GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  HOME TOOK ME COMPLETELY BY SUPRISE. THE MONSTER WAS NOTHING LIKE I HAVE READ BEFORE. I LOVE THAT IT IS A CREEPY SMALL TOWN HORROR INVOLVING A DYING TOWN WITH A HAUNTED HOUSE BEING TURNED INTO A FUNERAL HOME. IF YOU LOVE SMALL TOWN HORROR WITH A CREEPY MONSTER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ HOME. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF BEN YOUNG'S BOOKS. 4 STARS
 
Ben Young Ben lives in the Cincinnati, OH area with his family and dogs, where he is currently working on more stories which may or may not ever see the light of day. He does not enjoy writing about himself, especially in the third person like this. Find him online at www.benyoungstories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment