INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Review of I Killed a Werewolf for My Summer Vacation by Sam Whittaker

What Chance Does A Child Have Against A Bloodthirsty Werewolf? It’s 1989 and 10-year-old Allen DeShawn doesn’t have a care in the world… because he’s oblivious to the ravenous monster that stalks his Michigan town. One fateful night his best friend is slaughtered and the Werewolf soon seizes upon Allen’s scent. What follows is a relentless season of blood and survival. Bodies turn up shredded and eviscerated while the townspeople grow ever more concerned. But one boy armed only with a love for horror movies is uniquely equipped to uncover the truth. Can Allen unravel the mystery of what pursues him, or will he too fall prey to the insatiable hunger of the Werewolf? I Killed a Werewolf for My Summer Vacation is a visceral and nostalgic thrill ride through one boy’s summer in the late 80s. If you like werewolves and 80’s horror, you’ll love I Killed a Werewolf for My Summer Vacation. BUY I Killed a Werewolf for My Summer Vacation NOW and join the hunt.

MY REVIEW:

ALLEN DESHAWN, IS A TYPICAL 10 YEAR OLD BOY THAT LOVES HORROR MOVIES AND DOES NOT HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD. HE PLANS ON ENJOYING HIS SUMMER VACATION WITH HIS BEST FRIEND. ONE TERRIFYING NIGHT, HIS BEST FRIEND IS SLAUGHTERED BY THE WEREWOLF. UNFORTUNATELY, THE WEREWOLF PICKS UP ALLEN'S SCENT AND PURSUES HIM. IN HIS MICHIGAN TOWN, BODIES TURN UP SHREDDED AND DESTROYED AND THE TOWNSPEOPLE ARE TERRIFIED.  ALLEN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHAT IS KILLING THE TOWNSPEOPLE AND HE SETS OUT TO THE KILL THE WEREWOLF BUT WILL HE SUCCEED BEFORE THE WEREWOLF KILLS HIM? 

I REALLY ENJOYED I KILLED A WEREWOLF FOR MY SUMMER VACATION. IT IS EVERYTHING YOU LOOK FOR IN A TRUE WEREWOLF HORROR. IT IS A FUN AND WELL WRITTEN AND DRAWS YOU IN FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE AND DOES NOT LET THE READER GO. THERE IS A LOT OF ACTION, SUSPENSE, GORE, AND ALOT OF EMOTIONS.  I LOVE THE STORYLINE AND THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY ALLEN, WHOSE CHARACTER CONTINUED TO GROW THROUGHOUT THE STORY. HE WAS SO HEARTBROKEN WHEN HIS FRIEND IS MURDERED AND SEEKS JUSTICE FOR HIS FRIEND. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE BOOKS IN THE SERIES. I REALLY LOVE SAM WHITTAKER'S WRITING AND REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE I KILLED A WEREWOLF FOR MY SUMMER VACATION AND A MOVIE. I WOULD DEFINITELY GO SEE IT. 5 STARS 
 
Sam Whittaker Sam is the author of more than 20 books. He writes in the Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror genres. In Science Fiction, he has begun three series: "Chronicles of Dar'ryn" (6 books, complete), "Sunglasses at Midnight" (1 book, incomplete), and the newest: "Battle Cruiser Elite" (1 book, incomplete). In Fantasy, he has two related series: "Brotherhood of the Scythe" (7 books, complete), & a prequel trilogy, "Rise of the Scythe" (2 books, incomplete). In Horror, he has a series of Ghost Fiction: "The Ghostly Elements" (3 books, incomplete).

No comments:

Post a Comment