INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Searching for Jimmy Page Book Tour and Giveaway

 


'Searching for Jimmy Page' chronicles 18-year-old Luna's transatlantic quest from her family's farm in eastern North Carolina to England as she embarks on a captivating journey to locate Led Zeppelin's iconic guitarist, Jimmy Page, in an effort to unravel a compelling family mystery. 

Searching For Jimmy Page

by Christy Alexander Hallberg

Genre: Literary Fiction, Mystery 

The unraveling of eighteen-year-old Luna Kane’s haunted past begins in the winter of 1988, when her dying great-grandfather, a self-proclaimed faith healer, claims he hears phantom owls crying in the night. “Them owls, like music. Can you hear the music?” he implores her in his final moments, triggering Luna’s repressed memory of her dead mother’s obsession with Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin’s legendary guitar wizard.

Desperate to learn the truth about her mother’s suicide, to tease fact from family lore in order to weave her own personal narrative, Luna embarks on a pilgrimage from her family’s farm in the pines of eastern North Carolina to England, to search for the man whose music her mother held sacred, Jimmy Page.


Amazon *AudiobookB&N * Bookbub * Goodreads



Legendary rocker Alice Cooper promotes Searching For Jimmy Page on his syndicated radio show, 'Nights With Alice Cooper'!



Christy Alexander Hallberg is the author of the award-winning novel Searching for Jimmy Page (Livingston Press, 2021) and host of Rock is Lit, a podcast about rock novels, from Pantheon Podcast Network. She is a Teaching Professor of English at East Carolina University and serves as Senior Associate Editor of North Carolina Literary Review. Her fiction, creative nonfiction, book reviews, and interviews have appeared in many journals, including storySouth, Still: The Journal, Fiction Southeast, and Eclectica.


Read an  interview between Christy and  North Carolina Literary Review for their winter 2022 issue!

See the interview here!


Website * Facebook * X * Instagram * Amazon * Goodreads


Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

Signed copy of ‘Searching For Jimmy Page’ ,

audiobook ‘Searching For Jimmy Page’ ,

$20 Amazon giftcard

-1 winner each! 



2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great novel. Thanks for hosting this tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the book trailers. Loved hearing Alice Cooper.

    ReplyDelete