INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Review of Finding Me Sooner in the Next Life: A Love in the Shadows Novel by Abby Gordon

Harry was 15 and Dallas was 11. He saved her life and she changed his. A decade later, they reunite and cannot deny the heat that surges between them. The next morning, his father, HR, shows up and the truth unfolds. An ancient enemy wants Dallas dead. Again. The clock is ticking as they and HR, joined by the mysterious Eleanor who feels an instant attraction to the much older HR, race against time to finally stop their enemies in this life. Warning - this book contains explicit, dominating intimate scenes, flashbacks of assaults and deaths, and many twists and turns as the two couples struggle with love, trust and an enmity that has lasted for centuries. There is NO sharing between the couples. 

MY REVIEW:

I REALLY LOVED FINDING ME SOONER IN THE NEXT LIFE.  I WAS DRAWN INTO THE STORY FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END.  I LOVE THE CONCEPT OF TRUE LOVE AND REINCARNATION.  THE CHARACTERS ARE WELL DEVELOPED AND THE STORY IS VERY INTERESTING. BESIDES ROMANCE, THERE IS ALOT OF ACTION AND SUSPENSE.  I LOVED THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN ALL OF THE CHARACTERS AND THE SCENES BETWEEN THE COUPLES STEAMED UP THE PAGES.  ABBY GORDON, IS A TALENTED STORY TELLER WHO PUTS ALOT OF FEELING INTO HER CHARACTERS AND STORY. SHE DID A GOOD JOB DESCRIBING THE DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS.  FINDING ME SOONER IN THE NEXT LIFE IS BOOK 5 IN THE SHADOWS NOVEL SERIES.  SINCE I HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST FOUR BOOKS IN THIS SERIES, I WOULD RECOMMEND READING THE REST OF THE BOOKS IN ORDER BECAUSE I THINK YOU WOULD GET MORE ENJOYMENT FROM THE STORY.  I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE FROM THIS AUTHOR.  5 STARS



Abby Gordon I'm relishing and cherishing life these days, focusing on the essentials - writing, cats, coffee, and chocolate. With the occasional adult beverage to celebrate releases. And in 2023, there will be MANY of those in all forms! I am ONLY on Amazon - Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, Kindle Vella, paperback, hardcover and audio - one-stop shopping for your convenience because isn't the world crazy enough? I love to hear from my readers so please follow me on social media and let me know what you think! Again, I tried to keep the social handle simple - AbbyGordonAuthor should get you to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment