INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, November 16, 2020

Dark Fae: Extinction Book Tour and Giveaway

 


Shadow Fae
Dark Fae: Extinction Book 1
by Quinn Blackbird
Genre: Dark Paranormal Romance

A lone, brutal fae warrior.
A lost, wounded human ...
and desires so forbidden they must be fought.

Fans of LAURA THALASSA, C.N. CRAWFORD and JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT will love this dark, apocalypse-driven series.

The world was plunged into eternal darkness, riddled by plagues and famines. Then when most of humanity had fallen, they came to finish us off.

The dark fae, brutal warriors of myth, came to kill the last of the humans in this new, dark world.
I'm Coralie - I'm not brave, I'm desperate, so I won't go down without a fight ... if I can stomach it, that is.

This is a novella rapid-release series for KU. For purchase-to-read, please check out the box set which is the full collection of the whole series, available on pre-order now.

**Only .99 cents!!**


Dark Skies
Dark Fae: Extinction Book 2

A lone, brutal fae warrior and a lost, wounded human ... and desires so forbidden they must be fought.

Taken by a ruthless dark fae warrior;
Captive in a cold, dark world;
Praying for the end to come ...

The warrior who stole me when I was meant to die by his hand has other plans. Binding me in rope, he is dragging me across the planes of France in a journey to find the rest of his unit.
It should be a long, gruelling trek with cruelties from this wicked beast --

And yet...
I find him watching me in the dark, tending to my wounds, and protecting me from other more sinister threats.

This isn't what was supposed to happen when I emptied that gun into him. I was supposed to die.
Now, I'm suffered to live too close to a beast I am learning to hate a little less than I should.

But I still plan on killing him.



Dark Days
Dark Fae Extinction Book 3

A lone, brutal fae warrior and a lost, wounded human ... and desires so forbidden they must be fought.

A dark fae warrior, a beast of cruelty and brutality.
A dark-minded human survivor, taken as prisoner.
And too many cold, quiet moments in the blackness.
It's a dark world and only the monsters survive it.

That's what I am -- I must be. How else could I be feeling all of this for my captor, a fae warrior determined to exterminate my kind?

He cares nothing for me beyond lust.

There's no escape -- he watches my every move on our journey to link up with his army.
And my fate might have just taken a turn for the worst when two more of his kind stumble onto our path...

Before, I thought the only way out was to kill him. I tried and failed, twice.

Now, I know it's me who must die. Preferably before one of those other dark fae get their hands on me.

Book 3 in the Dark Fae: Extinction series. This is a rapid release series tailored for the KU experience. For purchase-to-read please see the full collections, the discounted box sets! Happy reading!



**Get the box set at a discounted $3.49 bundle deal!!**

Get it on Amazon


Quinn Blackbird loves an anti-hero.
All of her villains stay submerged in 'dark' so expect little redemption. She thinks them up over hot coffees and warm cups of tea on the porch.
When not writing, Quinn is either tackling a new face mask or snuggling with a book on the couch with her two pups.
After living in Scotland most of her life, Quinn then moved around the world writing for a few years, visiting distant family. Though she loved Australia the most--only in summer!--she has decided to put down some roots in Paris once everything has settled down.



Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

Your name in a book!, 
$10 Amazon Gift Card
 - 1 winner each

No comments:

Post a Comment