INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, December 8, 2019

The Twelve Days of Christmas


Redemption
Cafe
The
Twelve Days of Christmas #3
by
Kazy Reed
Genre:
M/M Paranormal Romance
Print
Length: 84 pages
Publisher:
eXtasy Books
Publication
Date: December 6, 2019 

A
restaurant owner who can’t cook meets a chef who just happens to be
a vampire. Can they each overcome their shameful past and find a
recipe for redemption?
Doss
Chambers always dreamed of owning a restaurant, but a car crash when
he was seventeen put those plans on hold. He’s paid for his
mistake, in legal terms, but the guilt he carries weighs heavily on
his mind. Nevertheless, Doss is determined to fulfill his dream. He
works hard at his family’s market to save whatever money he can and
spends every spare minute learning the business of running a
restaurant. If only he could cook…





Henri Courtan is the best
pastry chef in Paris. Some say it’s an odd choice of profession for
a vampire, but after years of self-imposed exile to atone for his
violent past, Henri is finally happy to settle down and live his life
in peace. When dark secrets come back to haunt him, however, he flees
to New York. A progressive clan of vampires take him in, and Henri
suddenly finds himself charge of feeding dozens of vampires
accustomed to eating human food. He’s glad to be cooking again,
keeping busy, until a man arrives with a delivery. When Henri opens
the door, he quickly realizes that his man might offer much more than
groceries.

Neither man is sure of the other’s feelings,
until a shared culinary experience reveals a physical hunger that can
no longer be ignored. The flames of passion are lit, but both men
need to forgive themselves before they can share their hearts.





Kazy Reed grew up on
a small island off the Maine coast. At the age of sixteen, she
announced to her parents that she was going to move to Denmark for
six months as an exchange student. That trip changed her life, and
sparked her love of travel, languages, and art history.
After graduating
from college with a degree in Art History, she moved back to the
island where she began to write short stories. When she was
introduced to gay erotic fiction, the seed was planted and she never
looked back. Kazy now lives near the coast of Maine, with her very
understanding husband and two ridiculously precocious children.





**HOT HOLIDAY
SAVINGS!!***
30% off all
backlist books at eXtasyBooks
and Devine Destinies!!


Follow
the 12 Days of Christmas Blitz
HERE
for bonus content and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment