INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, November 1, 2019

Finders Book Tour and Giveaway


Finders
Finders
Ghost Hunting #1
by
Amy Romine


Genre:
Paranormal Romance Thriller  

When
an expert Demonologist meets a Reality Show Producer on the Ghost
Hunting Show Finders, sparks of true love fly so brightly even the
Devil takes notice.


Demonologist,
Luke Melloy has seen the face of pure evil. He's fought it and sent
it back to hell. It's what he does. To Claire Westin, ghosts and
demons are just great television and good for ratings. When faced
with the truth Luke has seen, her reality is turned upside down as
the two are swept into dire straits moments after they meet. Desire
sparks between the unlikely pair, throwing their hearts into chaos
with a love neither expected nor wanted.


When
the Demon targets an unsuspecting Claire with his wrath, Luke finds
his focus split between his oath to God and the awakening of his
heart. Together, can they face the ancient evil and defeat it or lose
everything?












Amy
Romine has always wanted to be one of the good guys. From playing
Charlie's Angels in the backyard of her Macungie, PA home as a child
to the pages of her unending projects, Amy has always dreamed of
adventure and romance. Her need to make the characters truly deserve
their happiness takes us on many a twisted journey. From serial
killers to demons, Amy holds nothing back in the name of true
enduring love.


A mother of three, Amy has spent the past
sixteen years working in Operations for Ricoh America's Corporation.
She is an avid movie fan and enjoys books, television, theater, her
dog Pip and all things romance.







Follow
the tour HERE
for special content and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment