INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Review of The Forbidden Path ( The Spirit Path Series Book Three) by Tammy Tate




BOOK INFORMATION:

It’s been six months since Nicole traveled to 1812 and brought a Sioux warrior back to the twentieth century. Now, she calls him Rave to protect his identity. When they go for a weekend excursion, a motorcycle gang kidnaps Nicole. Will Rave rescue her before the evil leader can do the unthinkable?

The Spirit Path: A time travel, romance series about two people that risk everything to be together. A modern day girl learns to stay alive in 1812 in a hostile Indian environment. The Sioux warrior returns with her to adapt to the twentieth century with present day conveniences and laws. One thing is inevitable. Ill-tempered men are always willing to break the rules for their own personal gain. In both worlds, survival becomes the ultimate goal. Everything else becomes secondary.

MY REVIEW:  

THE FORBIDDEN PATH IS BOOK THREE AND THE FINAL BOOK N THE SPIRIT PATH SERIES.  I AM SORRY TO SEE THE SERIES END.  THE BOOK TAKES PLACE RIGHT WHERE BOOK TWO LEFT OFF.  RAVE IS TRAPPED IN NICOLE'S TIME AND IS LEARNING HER WAYS.  RAVE HAS ADJUSTED REAL WELL AND EACH DAY HIM AND NICOLE ARE TOGETHER.  THEY FALL MORE DEEPLY IN LOVE.  RAVE AND NICOLE GO ON A WEEKEND EXCURSION WITH THEIR FRIENDS AND NICOLE IS KIDNAPPED BY A BIKER GANG.  WILL RAVE BEING ABLE TO SAVE NICOLE IN TIME?

I REALLY LOVED THIS SERIES.  I LOVE TIME TRAVEL ROMANCES. I THOUGHT RAVE WAS REALLY HOT AND GORGEOUS AND HE WAS PERFECT FOR NICOLE.  THE AUTHOR HAS ALOT OF SECONDARY CHARACTERS THROUGHOUT THE STORY I REALLY LIKE.  I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR EACH OF THEIR STORIES.  I HAVE TO SAY THAT RAVE AND NICOLE ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE NEXT TO SAM AND JOE.  RAVE AND NICOLE'S LOVE RUNS SO DEEP AND THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO BE TOGETHER.  THEY FACE MANY OBSTACLES BUT IN THE END THEIR LOVE WINS.  IT WAS NICE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE CHARACTERS AND WHERE THEY ENDED UP.  

THE SPIRIT PATH SERIES IS A MUST READ FOR ANY ROMANTICS OUT THERE.  IT IS FILLED WITH A LOT OF ACTION, SUSPENSE, HISTORY AND TIME TRAVELING.  THE CHARACTERS ARE SO BELIEVABLE AND REAL AND THE AUTHOR LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE.  YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH RAVE AS I HAVE.  HE IS SO HOT.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN THE SERIES.  THE AUTHOR DOES A WONDERFUL JOB PORTRAYING ALL THE CHARACTERS, THEIR PERSONALITIES AND EVEN THEIR FEELING.  I LOVE TAMMY TATE'S WRITING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK OR SERIES SHE WRITES.  SHE IS A WONDERFUL WRITER.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES AND ANY OF HER BOOKS.  5 STARS







Tammy Tate was born and raised in Hollywood, Florida but has lived most of her adult life in Texas. Her passion to write began in high school. It follows her everywhere she goes...creating a world where anything is possible. She's been married to the same wonderful man for over thirty years. Her secret to a long marriage? It's easy when you marry your best friend. In her world, Friday night is still date night.

Before she became a full-time author, she was an Executive Secretary, a Computer Consultant/Technician, and a Communications Officer (Police Dispatcher). She doesn't mind a challenge which has allowed her to race a late-model in a women's powder puff race, run barrels and poles in a play-day rodeo and drive an 18-wheeler. Somewhere in between, she and her husband raised three wonderful children. When she's not breathing life into her characters or jotting down ideas for a new book, she and her husband are exploring country roads on their Honda Gold Wing.

Since she believes reading is the next best thing to writing, she enjoys romance, fantasy, science fiction and thrillers. In December of 2013, she signed her first book contract with a traditional publisher. Her books have made Amazon's Best Seller list.

Above all, she loves to hear from you...

Here are ways to connect:
Email: authortammytate@aol.com
Fan Page: www.facebook.com/tammytateauthor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authortammytate
Blog: http://authortammytate.blogspot.com

8 comments: