INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Review of Into the Dark by Cindy McDonald



Four years ago Dr. Rayne Lee lost her husband and her four-year old daughter, Sierra, to a group of hostile guerrillas in the Amazonian Valley of Peru. It had taken every bit of her constitution to rebuild her life and to join her uncle's international security team, First Force, as the team's head medic. She still desperately missed her husband and her daughter, but all in all everything was back on track--until the phone calls started.

A young girl was calling claiming to be Sierra. The tiny trembling voice said that the guerrillas were holding her captive, and there was only one way for them to be reunited--Rayne must travel to Peru and give them something that she has. Moreover, they had another stipulation: She must come alone.

Suddenly the ghosts from Rayne's past are chasing her down a dark road.

What could they possibly want from her?
Could she return to the place where her family was
murdered and she was brutalized for seven horrid
months?
Was it really Sierra calling?

Rayne knew that she had to take the risk--she had to find out!

MY REVIEW:

INTO THE DARK IS BOOK 3 OF THE FIRST FORCE SERIES. I REALLY LOVE AND ENJOY THIS SERIES.  CINDY MCDONALD HAS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH THIS SERIES AND HAS WROTE SOME VERY EMOTIONAL STORIES WITH A LOT OF ACTION.  I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO RAYNE AND JACK'S STORY.  THEY ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE.  I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED.  I LOVED WATCHING THE RELATIONSHIP DEVELOP BETWEEN RAYNE, JACK AND HIS ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL.  RAYNE AND JACK HAD CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM SINCE THE DAY THEY MET.  IT WAS NICE TO WATCH THEM FALL IN LOVE AND START LIVING LIFE AGAIN AFTER EVERYTHING THEY BOTH BEEN THROUGH.   THEN RAYNE RECEIVES THAT PHONE CALL GIVING HER HOPE HER DAUGHTER WAS STILL ALIVE.

THIS STORY WAS SO HEARTBREAKING.  RAYNE AND JACK LOST EVERYTHING AND RAYNE HAS TO FACE HER PAST IN ORDER TO HAVE A FUTURE WITH JACK WHICH SHE DOES.  JACK'S DAUGHTER HAS WORKED HER WAY INTO EVERYONE'S HEART ON THE TEAM INCLUDING MINE.  SHE BRINGS SO MUCH TO THE STORY AND I LOVED THAT RAYNE AND JACK GOT THEIR HAPPY EVER AFTER.

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS SERIES, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU DO.  IT IS A WONDERFUL SERIES WITH SO MANY WONDERFUL CHARACTERS AND WONDERFUL STORIES.  IT WILL HAVE YOU CRYING, LAUGHING AND YOU WILL EXPERIENCE ALL OF THE CHARACTER'S EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.  THERE IS CONSTANT ACTION AND EVEN ROMANCE.  YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF READING THROUGH EACH STORY REALLY FAST AND YOU WILL KEEP GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES. I LOVE CINDY MCDONALD'S WRITING AND HER WAY OF TELLING A STORY.  YOU MUST READ THIS SERIES.     THIS IS A MUST READ.  5 STARS


MY AUTHOR:





For 26 years Cindy's life whirled around a song and a dance--she was a professional choreographer. She taught ballet, jazz, and tap. During that time she choreographed many musicals and an opera for the Pittsburgh Savoyards. Most recently, she has retired to write her novels. She resides with her husband and Cocker Spaniel, Allister on their Thoroughbred farm know as Fly By Night Stables near Pittsburgh. To learn more about her book series' and to read excerpts from her upcoming books, please visit her website: www.cindymcwriter.com

1 comment: