INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Shifting Destiny Sale Blitz and Giveaway


Shifting
Destiny Anthology
Genre:
Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance

with
stories by:
Lashanta
Charles
Zoe
Parker
E.E.
Andrews
Beth
Hendrix
Reiki
Eli
Miki
Ward
Garrett
Ward
K.B.
Wheelock
Aspen
Winters
Helene
Gadot
C.B.
Morrigan
Tabitha
Barret
Ivy
Fox
Jaliza
Burwell
Grace
McGinty
India
Kells
Zara
Stark
Lacey
Carter Andersen
Vanessa
Ross
Helen
Scott
Saskia
LeBlanc
Cece
Rose
E.M.
Moore
Blake
Blessing
Kay
Elle Parker
C.R.
Jane.
E.M.
Daniels
Suzan
Lee
Elissa
Ryan
Lidiya
Foxglove
C.J.
Strange

Are
you ready for a collection of stories with a bite? Well, shift into a
more comfortable position and dive right into these author's
tales. 


There's
a beast in all of us waiting to come out and play. So, abandon all
your reservations and lose yourself in this collection of shifters
and discover...


The
BEAST in you.

This
is a collection of multiple short stories, in a myriad of genres. The
stories in this book are as fluid as the shifters they're about. Some
of them will pull on your heartstrings, others will warm you on a
cold day. Come on these journeys with us to fantastical places,
accompanied by memorable characters that leave you no choice but to
hold on for dear life on the magical ride that is, Shifting Destiny.



Available
for pre-order for only 99 Cents. Grab your copy while this amazing
price lasts. After release it will go up to 2.99!!



Take
advantage of this limited time pre-order sale and get the Shifting
Destiny Anthology for only $.99! Lashanta's story, Kaleidoscope, is a
RH multiple shifter romance.


LaShanta
Charles is from South Carolina, but currently lives in Tacoma, WA.
She's married, has three tiny humans who constantly mooch off of her,
and is active duty in the US Army. She's a homebody who adores
SLEEPING, reading (romance, especially RH, paranormal, and sci-fi),
eating, white chocolate mochas, SLEEPING, Reese's PB Cups (but only
the ones stuffed with Reese's Pieces), and writing. Oh, and she hates
spiders; why do they need EIGHT legs?




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment