INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Beyond Paradise Book Tour and Giveaway


Beyond
Paradise
by
Barbara Nolan

Genre:
Romantic Suspense

Jonny
Vallone, the dark, brooding owner of Manhattan nightclub, Beyond
Paradise, doesn’t need any more complications in his life, or
women. Then savvy con artist Cheryl Benson, barges into his office
and spits out a confession that would make most men run for
cover.


Cheryl’s
fast-paced, out-of-control life is closing in, and her only hope
against a ruthless crime boss is bad boy Jonny and his powerful
connections. Her knight in black Brioni has a body made for sin with
enough baggage to fill a 747, but when a near-fatal attack throws the
two together, they implode in a night of steamy, sheet-gripping
passion.

Jonny
can’t resist the beautiful blonde with the pleading green eyes plus
he has his own agenda with the underworld thug who owns a piece of
his soul.

Their
wild ride whisks them from the high-powered glitz of Manhattan to the
sultry beaches of Miami in a desperate attempt to break free of their
shady pasts while trying to tame their fiery passion and the
dangerous deceptions swirling around them.









Barbara
Nolan enjoyed writing most of her life and recently acquired her
Certificate in Creative Writing from NYU. She also benefited from the
help and influence of many talented professors and editors along the
way. She is a member of RWA and the New Jersey chapter of Romance
Writers. Her passion for reading and words make this a journey of
love.


She
writes gritty, realistic stories filled with strong men and the women
who tame them.

She
considers reading a luxury and writing a necessity.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment