INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 3, 2018

A Bulletproof Christmas A Collection of Three Short Stories




🎸 ♫ NEW RELEASE 🎸 ♫



A Bulletproof Christmas ~ A Collection of Three Short Stories
by Jenna Galicki
Genre: M/M Rock Star
Limited Edition
Release Date: December 3rd, 2018
155 pages









Amazon Universal Link: http://geni.us/FrswfF








Three sexy stories. 

One epic wedding. 

Revisit (or get to know) the sexy m/m rock stars from the international bestselling Bulletproof series. 

Available for a limited time only!






Alone in Paradise

When Jeremy Kagan and Alan Delgado decide to spend their first Christmas as a couple alone at a beachfront getaway, things quickly go awry. Their dangerous situation turns into a crazy adventure and one of the most romantic nights of their lives.






A Christmas of Firsts

Now that Travis Fontana has his depression under control, he's moving forward with his life and his new career. Christmas dinner with the MacAlister clan and the reunion with his foster mom enables him to experience things he's only dreamed about, and he's never been happier. But, it leaves Derek wondering if Travis' demons are truly gone or only masked for the time being. (Note: Timewise, this takes place right before the Epilogue in BULLETPROOF, Book 4, (bit.ly/BproofAM ) therefore, it is suggested to read that before reading A Christmas of Firsts, but it's not necessary.)

Bulletproof Book 4
Only 99 cents!
Amazon Universal Link: http://geni.us/ABTcM




My Forever

Brandon Bullet and Cameron Douglas are a power couple who thrive on challenging one another. A disappearing act during Christmas dinner arouses Cam's suspicions and the two butt heads once again. With the help of Derek and Travis, it all leads up to a surprise proposal. Brandon and Cam are getting married!








Catch up with the band! (Each are stand-alones.)

THE BULLETPROOF SERIES: 

Stand Alones ✓
Alpha males ✓
Opposites Attract ✓
Friends to Lovers ✓
Emotional Highs and Lows ✓
Rock Stars ✓

This m/m group of rockers will have you swooning from the heat, laughing from their antics, and melt your heart with emotion as they struggle to find love.







The Undercover Rock Star, Bulletproof Book 1
(Only 99¢ - also on audio!)
Amazon Universal Link: http://geni.us/aTakWXG



༺⋆༻•༺•*⊱⋆✰⋆⊰*•༻•༺⋆༻༺



Branded, Bulletproof Book 2
Universal Amazon Link: http://geni.us/MOxT94



༺⋆༻•༺•*⊱⋆✰⋆⊰*•༻•༺⋆༻༺



Bassist With Benefits, Bulletproof Book 3
Amazon Universal Link: http://geni.us/JD3K



༺⋆༻•༺•*⊱⋆✰⋆⊰*•༻•༺⋆༻༺




Bulletproof Book 4
Only 99 cents!
Amazon Universal Link: http://geni.us/ABTcM



༺⋆༻•༺•*⊱⋆✰⋆⊰*•༻•༺⋆༻༺





"I was so utterly amazed at the depth of this story and the heartfelt emotions that I had while reading it. I was entranced and I couldn't stop reading. . .you feel their pain and sadness, their joy and happiness and that is absolutely beautiful writing." - Amazon Reader


"Jenna Galicki pulls no punches, shining a bright light on the painful, gritty, adrenaline fueled, crazy, and chaotic world behind the sex, drugs, and rock n roll." - Amazon Reader


"Omg. I am in a huge book hangover right now. Pure perfection. Beautiful, breathtaking, heartbreaking, soul searing love. That is what you will find packed in the paged of this beautiful book." - Bookalicious Babes











Jenna Galicki writes in multiple genres, including m/f, m/m, and m/m/f.

She is a strong advocate for LGBT rights and marriage equality.

A native New Yorker, she recently relocated to Southern California where she lives with her husband and two dogs. She's a Rottweiler enthusiast and an avid music buff. When she's not hunched over a computer, you can find her front row at a rock concert.

She also makes adorable commemorative prints for books signings and special events - a keepsake to have signed by the attendees. Click for more info.

Follow Jenna Galicki, she would love to hear from you:

Facebook Friend Request: www.facebook.com/authorjennagalicki












1 comment: