"Granted Wishes", a contemporary romance by author Tanya Vought, is only $0.99 from May 29 to May 31.
About the Book
Author: Tanya Vought
Genre: Contemporary Romance
A decision that will change her life forever.
After the loss of her husband, Gracelynn Calhoun has struggled with her life and career. Forced to take a four week vacation or be fired from her job, she surprises everyone including herself and agrees to the vacation.
The owner of Antonetti Suites, Giovanni works hard and doesn’t have time for relationships or love. That is until he literally crashes into Gracelynn. She brings back all the feelings he thought he would never feel again.
With the odds stacked against them in every way possible, will they forge ahead together or will this be the end of the road for their newfound love? Will the whispers from above bring them together or will misunderstandings ruin what could be an amazing second chance at love?
Buy from Amazon.
"Beautifully written story that has you feeling you are part of the story. Makes you feel every emotion the wonderful characters are experiencing and keeps you wanting more!! I too am a hopeless romantic and this book had me laughing, crying and feeling hopeful that true love does still exist!!! I can't wait for the next release in the series!!!"
"Granted wishes is a magical story of love lost and new beginnings."
"Gracelyn and Giovanni story was so beautifully written that it captured my heart. This story has everything fate, faith, love, loss, grief, letting go, finding yourself, second chances, miracles, and soul mates. Get your Kleenex box handy as there are some tear jerking moments."
"Brew up a cuppa, curl up in soft armchair and prepare to be entertained."
"he premise of this book was an incredible tale of immeasurably and everlasting love, despite the fact that many would scoff at the possibility."
About the Author
Tanya Vought is a hopeless romantic. She loves reading, writing, singing and doing crafts with her children. What started as a lifelong dream became reality. She’s overjoyed that readers will get to read her debut, Granted Wishes. She loves her characters sexy and sassy. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two amazing and imaginative children.Visit her website.
GIRL WITH A PEN WELCOMES FRIEND AND AUTHOR OF GRANTED WISHES, TANYA VOUGHT TO THE BLOG
1. What inspired you to be a writer?*I’ve always wanted to be an author, but didn’t do anything about it until 2013. That was when I started my book blog (Tanya the book obsessed momma) that I had more confidence in myself. Then with the help of my two amazing best friends who are also authors themselves…they cheered me on and told me to go for it… and that’s how it all started.2. Are you married? Kids?I’m married and have 2 children. They are 7 and 4.5.3. What genre or genres do you like to write and read?I love a variety of genres. I love any type of romance (Contemporary to erotica). I also love a sweet christian book to history as well. Just depends on my mood. And paranormal…I love any type of paranormal.
4. Do you have a favorite author or authors?I have so many to count… I wouldn’t want to leave any out.
5. Do you have a favorite book or books?Yes, I have lots of favorites! Again, i can’t leave any out… but know i have a lot of fav’s!6. Do you consider yourself a romantic?yes, i do. I always want and hope for an HEA for any movie or book I’m watching/reading. I just love a good old fashioned love story… where the man gets the girl. :)
7. What would you consider a romantic evening?
8. Do you daydream a lot?yes and no… my brain does do a lot of thinking since i’m an author. I may happen to see something and it triggers an idea for a book… so yeah. I guess I would say I do.
the beach.9. If you had to choose a place for a romantic setting, where would it be?
10. What is your favorite color or colors?Orange and blue11. What is your favorite holiday?Christmas12. Where would you go on a first date?My hubby and I actually met at an amusement park- that was our first date.13. How would you impress your date?lol, idk.14. Where is your favorite vacation spot?I don’t have one. Let me get back to you on that.15. I understand you have a new release called Granted Wishes. What inspired you to write Granted Wishes?Granted Wishes was debuted in February of this year. i was working on another story idea at the time and an the idea came to me for this story. I was blown away by the way it all worked out and i could see what happened all the way up to the very end. It was all surreal and amazing!
16. Do you have any books you are currently working on?I am. I am working on a secret WIP which is a paranormal and then I will be working on Book 2 in The Granted Series. It will feature Kat and another man from GW named Kendall!17. What book or series that you wrote would you recommend to readers? And why?Oh my… this is a tricky question. I would say they can go to my blog firstname.lastname@example.org and they can find all sorts of posts about me/other authors and my favorites! That would be the best place for me to recommend for them to find out more about my books I love and would recommend. :)
This or ThatChocolate or Vanilla?**Both. I like twist! :)
*BoxersBoxers or Briefs?
*Daises actually. Lol but if i have to pick from the two… Roses would be my choice.Cat or Dog?CatEdward or Jacob?**Edward all the way, baby!!!Beach or Mountains?**BothSmall town or City?*Small townBook or Kindle?*Depends on my mood. But I read a lot on my kindle lately.Lillies or Roses?